Terms & Conditions

1. Villa Horizon will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the guest or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the rental or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise our guests to arrange their own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
2. If the booking is made within eight (8) weeks of arrival, the whole of the rental cost is to be made. A security deposit in the form of cash, or an open credit card guarantee, is to be presented on arrival, unless this has already been secured with your booking Agent.
3. If the booking is made prior to eight weeks of the arrival date, a deposit of 25% of the rental total is to be paid to secure the booking. The remaining balance (75%) is due at least eight (8) weeks prior to arrival.

4. Our Cancellation Policy is as follows:

 50% refund of the total cost, if cancellation is made at least eight (8) weeks before check-in.

 25% refund of the total cost, if cancellation is less than eight (8) weeks before arrival.

 no refund is made for cancellations within seven (7) days of arrival.

For Deposit or Split Payments:

 If the guest pays the 25% deposit and cancels before paying the balance, or does not pay the balance on time, the booking deposit is not refunded, and the booking is automatically cancelled

5. The number of persons sleeping at the property may not exceed the number on the booking form, maximum of eight (8) for the 4 Bedroom option and a maximum of six (6) for the 3 Bedroom option.
6. The guests agree to keep the property and all fittings, fixtures, furniture, equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the booking and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of the rental.
7. Unless otherwise stated, the rental cost of the property includes insurance of the property, utilities and housekeeping service five times per week. The villa comes equipped with crockery, cutlery, linen and towels.
8. Rates shown are per night, in United States Currency (US $) from 3pm on the date of arrival to 12 pm on the date of departure. Where circumstances permit, allowances may be made for late or early departures, subject to availability.
9. The guests agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the villa at any time. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to a deduction from the security deposit. Smoking is permitted on the outdoor areas of the pool deck and patios.

10. The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.